– When we broken we focus on retrieving a lost lover, we are focusing our attention on retrieving the wrong person. It’s not your former lover who is lost, it is YOU!
– If you’re in therapy over your ex, then it’s not about getting your ex back. It’s about getting YOU back.
– Making someone else responsible for your happiness is the most selfish, cowardly, and unloving thing you can do. Not only do they have to be responsible for their happiness, but now they have to be responsible for yours, as well?
– To get a NEW relationship, you must LET GO of the OLD relationship.
– If you prove to yourself you can let it go, then your self-esteem will skyrocket and you’ll always be confident in your ability to control your emotions